If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org, our Online Chat or call 0049 251 962540 ! We would like to help you.
- KAT Module for VSD (presilencer). Triplex silencers from 2010 on only. Exchangeable module.
- High-up systems can be used without rear footrests (with few exceptions).
- Moto GP Systems in matt black or in black velvet cannot be ordered and produced containing the lasered/etched Moto GP logo.
- VSE Presilencer replacement tube*
- VSD Presilencer, Triplex silencer. The removal or alteration of the presilencer result in the loss of the EC type-approval (German: ABE/EG) and is strictly for motor racing purposes.
- UDS Underseat Silencer, see also category High-up.
- BTO Bolt-on, bolt-on including flange.
- SLO Slip-on, silencer including mid-pipe.
- DB Killer The removal or alteration of the DB Killer result in the loss of the EC type-approval (German: ABE/EG) and is strictly for motor racing purposes.
- w/ Kat = including catalytic converter; w/o Kat = The data in the vehicle registration document and the registration book must correspond to actual conditions, i.e. the elimination of the catalytic converter must be notified to the vehicle licensing authority. Please verify after the installation of the exhaust system that your vehicle fulfils the vehical type approval-specific emission value ranges prescribed by the legislator! It might be necessary to assemble slide-in catalytic converter (VSD see above *KAT) which is available as a spare part. For some vehicle models, it is crucial if the assignation of the general vehicle approval (German: ABE) was made before deadline mid-2006, whether or not the vehicle must be equipped with a catalytic converter, regardless of the vehical type approval.
Please note that your exhaust silencer, under certain circumstances, may fit on different motorcycle models - but may not necessarily have a type approval for each of these models, and therefore must be registered by individual approval.
In case of doubt, please contact the support of the vehicle manufacturer and/or retailer.
- Without catalytic converter = The data in the vehicle registration document and the registration book must correspond to actual conditions, i.e. the elimination of the catalytic converter must be notified to the vehicle licensing authority.
- No ABE. Possibly the silencer EC type-approval (German: ABE/EG) is not standardised yet. An entry in the vehicle registration papers is possible. The product must be registered by individual approval.
- e1 This silencer combination including the EC type-approval (German: ABE/EG) is not homologated but can be registered by individual approval. However, the success of the registration cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any costs.
As referred to in the EU Directive: 97/24/EU Annex 9 in accordance with § 19 paragraph 2, StVZO (Road Traffic Licensing Regulations), in conjunction with paragraph 3, section 2 and paragraph 4: It is not required from the owner to provide the type-approval or a copy of the type-approval and accordingly the certificate of conformity regarding replacement exhaust systems or their spare parts as separate technical units, if the exhaust systems are labelled with a component type-approval. Such a document is therefore not available to the vehicle owner and can thus not be required.
- Performance / supererogation When appropriate, all new silencers with a modified gas flow rate need to be reconfigured. A JetKit, a FI 2000 Fuel management system or a Power Commander can be used for fine-tuning.
- Images and photos are symbolic illustrations and do not necessarily represent the actual products.
- Motorcycles with original and accessory case Cases must be disassembled or sufficient distance and heat protection must be ensured due to heat generation.
- Motorcycles with coverings must possibly change/modify the covering.
- BMW models, if not stated otherwise.
- e1 This silencer combination is not homologated but can be registered by individual approval. However, the success of the registration cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any costs.
- Motorcycles with original and accessory cases Cases must possibly be disassembled or sufficient distance and heat protection must be ensured due to heat generation.
- Black Velvet is a high-quality semi-matt black ceramic coating. Black Velvet is setting new trends in design and aesthetics with a specific SoftTouch surface area.
- Laser logo is not available with combination black-black.
- The Ultra Performance Satin Metallics are not comparable to conventional silicon products. Our ceramic coatings, heatresisting up to approx. 1100 °C, offer an optimal flex together with a hard and abrasion-resistant surface. There is no scaling at constant high operating temperatures and there is no crack formation or detach under extreme temperature fluctuation.
- *2 VFR 750 till 93
- *3 VFR 750 build year 1987 RC 24: manifolds in black
- *4 VFR750F build years 88-89: manifolds remain partially in original state
- *6 Blinkers must be shifted or smaller blinkers must be assembled
- *7 High up including rear footrests
- *8 Original exhaust gas oxygen sensor can be used further on
- *9 Original mid-pipes remain unchanged
- *10 Original rear footrests remain unchanged
- *11 Original end pipe must be cut away. Adapter is included.
- *12 Original catalytic converter remains unchanged
- *13 License plate holder Eliminator Kit or a new licence plate holder has to be used.
- *14 GSX1400K1-K3 4in2in1: Center stand must be disassembled.
- *15 The exhaust management shaft of the original intermediate pipe must be disassembled and must be moved nearer to the frame. The bowden control cables remain inserted. An optional control element (control element for turning off the warning light/FI error on display) can be ordered for Kawasaki models. We recommend attaching a ESR module.
Electronic SRM (servo remove module) which prevents the appearance of the FI error on display (due to turned on emergency program) after disassembly of the serial actuator and/or exhaust walve/shaft.
- *16 No rear footrests
- *17 Only Slip-on or 2in1-4in1 silencer, no BTO in Full Titanium or Titanium Flames.
- *18 It might be necessary to cut and modify the fairing
- *19 Has to be individually made
- *20 No Carbon possible
- *21 Presilencer with catalytic converter will be dismantled.
- *22 Underseat High up with pillion
- *23 Due to the design 300 Ultrashort or Supershort 350 silencer as standard.
- *24 No upgrade possible
- *25 No Tri-oval Bolt-on or Tri-oval possible
- *26 Due to the design 200 Ultrashort Silencer
- *27 Only round shape possible
- *28 Only 450 mm silencer possible
- *29 No 300 mm upgrade possible
- *30 Only oval shape
- *31 *DB Killer: The removal or alteration of the DB Killer result in the loss of the EC type-approval (German: ABE/EG) and is strictly for motor racing purposes
- *32 We recommend the 350 mm silencer and/or the blinkers must be shifted or smaller blinkers must be assembled.
- *33 Only on request. Visit our online shop. Only a few models are available in length 300/200 mm. Ask for availability and general operating license (ABE) option. As a general rule: *e1: This silencer combination including the EC typeapproval (German: ABE/EG) is not homologated but can be registered by individual approval. However, the success of
Comments and Notes the registration cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any costs.
- *34: Also available as 200 mm Xshort.
- *35: Predator/Street Cone Underseat Models: Only available as X2 Underseat oval with Carbon end cap version!
- *36: Predator X2: available as Slip-on right version and complete system only. No DUAL SLO or BTO, no Underseat or left-sided system available.
- *37: Combinable with racing manifold 4in2 or 4in1/4in2in1 (according to type).
- *38: Under engine or lowered, Ultrashort mid-pipe.
- *39: SLO and/or 4in2in1 Tri-oval Full Titanium Ultralite are complete including manifold and mid-pipe made of Titanium!
- *40: Supershort mid-pipe. Shortened mid-pipe.
- *1212: No upgrade possible
- *1318: SLO with Superflow mid-pipe for original manifold.
- *1319: ***See notes regarding the fine-tuning. When using an optional catalytic converter presilencer replacement pipe the system must be fine-tuned with a fuel management system.
For Dynojet Power Commander users:
PC III USB mappings for HONDA CB1000R available on PC III USB mappings available for HONDA CB1000R www.powercommander.com
M135-504 (with DB Killer) M135-505 (without DB Killer)
- * 3009 : stock fairing must be modified. Stock bolts need to be modifed/changed.
* 3281: Exhaust trim holder has to be ordered separately.
- * 3009 : stock fairing must be modified. Stock bolts need to be modifed/changed.
- *3062/3262/3362/3462/3282: The anterior original cylinder liner must partially be used.
- *3050: Without center stand stop.
- *3273-1: Including presilencer.
- *3273-2: Race mid-pipe without presilencer.
- *3373: Ask for availability.
- * 4042/4050: Original end pipe must possibly be shortened.
- *4023-4033: Center stand stop must possibly be assembled.
- *4231: BTO silencer can only be upgraded with 350 mm length if the original catalytic converter is cut away.
- *7000: Kit including ABE silencer left-sided *e1, as well as including mid-pipe and adapter. Necessary modifications to the hanger and possibly to the mid-pipe must be made.